How to install the soft roll up tonneau cover?
Cover Assembly × 1
Left Side Rail × 1
Right Side Rail × 1
Seal Strip × 1
Bolts × 6
Hex Key M4 × 1
Hex Key M2.5 × 1
Lower Clamps × 6
Upper Clamps × 1
- Note: For the upper clamps which is not pre-installed in side rails, please insert the upper clamp into the side rails channel before step 4
Upper Aluminum Slider × 4
- Note: Aluminum Blocks for TOYOTA/NISSAN/JEEP Utility Track
Convex Slider × 4
Long screw × 4
Countersunk Screw × 4
Flange Nut × 4
Spring Washer × 4
Flat Washer × 4
Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover Installation Guide
Step 1: Wipe and clean the tonneau before installation. If there is a drop between the front and side of bulkhead, sticking the seal strip to the front bulkhead and align both ends equally.
Step 2: Place the cover assembly on the bulkhead in front of the truck bed.
Step 3: Put one side rail on the truck bed and slide into channel of cover assembly. Then tighten the set screws on both corners to secure the connection, do the same way for the other side.
Step 4: Please insert the lower clamps into the truck bed rail lips, and tighten the hex socket screws for the tow clamps.
Installation for the Toyota/Nissan(Exclude Titian)/Jeep utility track
- Insert convex slider into the utility side tracks(on both sides of the tonneau).
- Attach the upper aluminum slider into the rails, then tighten the bolts as picture shown to secure the steel trap into place.
- Note: Please use flange nut between convex slider and steel trap when the long screw is not long enough.
Step 5: Release the buckles on the both sides of cover assembly, then unroll the cover completely from the bulkhead towards the tailgate.
Step 6: Make sure the crossbars lay on the side rails, push down the rear latch into the slots of side rails. Lift cover upwards at both ends to check whether the cover be secured completely.
- Note: Please ensure the gap between the locking clip and the side rail at end of the tailgate is less than 1/16'' for proper security of the cover.
Step 7: Please check whether the tarp is closing with the Velcro on the rails tightly and horizontally, then the installation is finished.
Step 8: Pull the strap to release the rear latching, then roll up the cover from the tailgate towards the bulkhead, and lock the buckles on the cover assembly.
Cleaning and maintenance of soft roll up truck bed cover
- Clean the cover and vehicle in a shaded area such as under a tree or in an open garage.
- To remove surface grit that will scratch the finish when wiped, flood the cover with water. Wash the cover with cool, clean water and mild soap. Using a hose, rinse the cover well, being careful to remove all traces of soap, and wipe off excess water with a sponge.
- Hose down the entire truck to prevent soap from streaking your truck's paint. Do not use chemicals such as detergents, dishwashing detergents, bleach, harsh detergents, strong detergents, dry-cleaning solvents, or other strong chemicals to clean.
- Use a white cotton cloth to wipe the entire cover with the cleaner. Never spot clean the cover to avoid rings or bright spots on the product. Use only a soft cotton cloth or sponge for cleaning.
- Avoid using coarse, scouring cloths as they can scratch the vinyl and open pores where dirt and debris can adhere.
- Do not use vinyl protectors that contain petroleum, silicone, or citrus-based additives.
Care and Maintenance
- Inspect components regularly. Make sure all screws and bolts are tightened.
- Keep the cover taut: Periodically or as needed, pull the cover tightly across the width of the truck bed and secure the Velcro to the side rails.
CautionsTo reduce the risk of injury, basic safety precautions should always be followed when using this product:
- This product is designed to secure and protect truck beds and their contents.
- Do not modify the cover in any way. Unauthorized modification may impair the function and/or safety of the product and may affect its useful life.
- Do not place anything on or against the cover.
- Do not stand, sit, or ride on the cover or allow others to do so.
- Do not cover cargo higher than the cover.
- Do not tie cargo to the cover. Do not use the cover frame to tie down cargo. Do not allow children or pets in the tonneau when the cover is closed.
- The cover does not prevent moisture and dust from entering the tonneau cover. Special wrapping or packaging of the contents may be necessary to keep the cargo clean and dry.