Lowering Coilovers Struts Compatible with FD1 FD2 FD7 FA1 FG1 FG2 FA5 2006-2011 Honda Civic EX LX Si Sedan / Acura CSX Suspensions Shock Struts Height Adjustable (Set of 4)
Free Shipping within the Continental U.S. Only
We work tirelessly to get the products you need to your door as quickly as possible. As a professional manufacturer of Auto Parts, MOSTPLUS keeps improving the services in accordance with the concept to safeguard the security of auto service to better satisfy the customer’s needs and demands.
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing an order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
- So far, MOSTPLUS would pay for USA shipping charges.
- Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Canada, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 1 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging
Our warehouses strive to have orders processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
Shipping time will normally cost 4-8 business days. Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
If the tracking shows delivered but the orders are not in your mailbox or it has been a few days but still no update on the tracking, please notify us to solve this issue.