Carburetor Installation Guide
- Please check the package and ensure you have everything.
- Check if the product OEM Number is the same and check the Engine Type, Model Year by the VIN code.
- Please ensure that the surrounding environment is unpolluted before installation.
- Please turning off the car, wait for the engine to cool down.
- After using carburetor detergent, please use high pressure air to go out the residual detergent to avoid new deposits and blockage.
Step 1: Locate the carburetor
The carburetor is located between the air dust hose and air filter of the engine.
Step 2: Take off the old carburetor
- Disconnect the fuel inlet pipe;
- Loosen the screw at the interface between the carburetor and air filter, and separate the carburetor from the air inlet hose;
- Take off the bolts at the butterfly port (throttle), other fixed carburetor screws, then take out the carburetor.
Step 3: Install the new carburetor
- Install and cover the throttle valve cover, the short opening and idle adjustment screw should be aligned (in the same vertical direction);
- Put the new carburetor to the air dust hose, connect it to the carburetor, and tighten the screws fixed at the air filter;
- Tighten the bolt at the butterfly valve (throttle), connect the fuel inlet pipe and tighten the other fixing screws;
- Installation is complete.
Step 4: Installation check and judgment
After installation, please test the engine, oil cooler and fuel pipe, filter, nozzle to ensure their normal operation.
Warning：Pay attention to installing the sealing gasket, and bolts or screws are fixed to avoid air leakage and loss of compensation before starting the car.